A few weeks ago “The Wannabe happy camper” from On the Road to Being Happy nominated me for the Bouquet of Three Award. I enjoy reading her “journey to happy” because I relate to her story. I remember having some of her exact feelings, I feel that we all inspire each other along the way, and I have gleaned some good tips from her blog as well! Thank you for your blog, and the award(s)! It was such a nice surprise!
I have just recently started blogging, but here are some of my favorite running blogs so far. I’m sure there are others that I will think of later!
In random order:
1. Rather Be Runnin’ http://ratherberunnin.com/
2. Move Eat Create http://moveeatcreate.com/
3. Run 5k a Day http://run5kaday.wordpress.com/
4. Lisa’s 40 Days http://lisas40days.wordpress.com/
5. Any Excuse to Wear Trackpants http://anyexcusetoweartrackpants.wordpress.com/
6. Fit for a Year http://fitfor365.wordpress.com/
Here are a few of my other favorite blogs. They have nothing to do with running, but I like ’em!
7. I’ve loved learning from this leader since high school…and that’s been quite a long time ago! John Maxwell on Leadership http://johnmaxwellonleadership.com/
8. My husband introduced me to this blog last year. He thought I’d enjoy it…and I do!!! Jon Acuff http://www.jonacuff.com/blog/
9. My so very talented cousin! If you’re looking for graphic design/photography in Montgomery, AL or the surrounding areas…he’s the man to call. I also get a lot of ideas of event’s happening in our area from his blog. Carter Photography and Design http://carterphotodesign.com/
10-15. AND…..last but not least…see, I gave her #’s 10-15! My sister, and her cool old western town chickens! Landstown Poultry http://www.landstownpoultry.com/blog/blog/
7 things about myself:
1. I enjoy writing about running, just as much as I enjoy actually running. I think they are both important for me to do.
2. I stay up late working on “stuff”, just because I like to be alone. BUT…if I sit still for more than 5 minutes…I’ll fall right to sleep.
3. Buddy the Elf + Mr. Fred Rogers = me. (My personality anyways.) 🙂
4. Never met an ice cream that I didn’t like.
5. I have 3 daughters that most people think are my sisters instead.
6. I love photography, and plan on being an amazing “second shooter” one day. We already own one business…I’m not interested in the business side so much…I just want to create.
7. I was adopted when I was 3 days old. At the request of a friend, I wrote about this on my old blog. If you’d like, you can read about it here.
Thanks again Wanna be happy camper! And, thank you all for reading and sharing your thoughts!