So, here are 11 things you probably don’t know about me:
1. I was adopted as a baby & recently (as in…last month) reconnected with the agency that I was adopted from.
2. I just turned 40 in January.
3. The other day we were given food by friends that contained a chicken foot. No, I didn’t taste it. I believe the gift was in honor of the Chinese New Year. I’m not sure, we have a bit of a language barrier going on there.
4. I don’t like to swim.
5. I don’t watch scary movies.
6. I enjoy watching “Biggest Loser”, “Shark Tank”, and singing type reality shows….that’s about it. Even those shows need to be recorded so that I can FFWD through the commercials.
7. I will be having my first pedicure ever the week after my marathon. It’s a birthday present from a friend. I don’t know how I feel about that.
8. I’ve been on two cruises…but I prefer a condo on the beach, with a balcony and a good book. The cruise is perfect for families though. There’s something for everyone.
9. I eat Skittles to stay awake while I’m driving.
10. I’ve always wanted a chia pet.
11. I love to watch my kids. I love to watch them sleep, laugh, play sports, etc. They are my blessings.
And now…. I am supposed to nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award. This is the part that always keeps me from finishing these type of awards. So instead, I decided that the most important thing is to remind you to check out Running Tall Tails blog! You’ll love her!
Thanks for reading!