My thoughts from approx. 6:30-8:30 today 🙂
- Quit wasting time, and go run. The sooner that you get out there, the faster you’ll be done. You know you’re going to like it.
- Why am I like that? I’d enjoy being like fellow blogger, Rather be runnin’! But…that’s not me so far. I run because I like who I am when I do…I don’t necessarily like the process of running.
- Yay! I beat the sun today! No wilting for me.
- Look at all of God’s creations running around the park today. For years I never saw them, because I was at home, cooped up in my house.
- Look at all these birds…I love watching the birds. Hope they don’t poop on my head.
- How is it that I can run 26.2 miles just a few months ago, and 3 miles is hard for me lately? Is it possibly, the heat? recovery? that I’m not currently training for a race?
- Yay! I’m almost at 3 miles! Almost done!
- I’m going to run 4…just to prove to my mind that it doesn’t get to win anymore.
- If your little girl covers her nose and says “You smell horrible!”…then you know you had a good run! 🙂